• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
78   0   0
HI everyone it's been a while i'm selling a chiller for $200 and i will post the picture.
646-208-5663
LEO sold

Attachments

• DSC00027_edited.JPG
    DSC00027_edited.JPG
    11.5 KB · Views: 160
Last edited:

Savager

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
I bought this chiller, Pacific Coast CL-280 1/10HP, from Leo last week. It's very good condition. But I haven't set it up yet and I am not even sure I am going to keep up with this hobby for now since I am very busy at work.

I bought it for $200 and I don't want this to sit around and doing nothing. I know there's alot of demand on this chiller so if you guys want it, I can sell it to you for $200.

If you don't live too far from me then I can deliever this item. Or if you are in NY, I can meet you at the fish town. I am going away this weekend so maybe next weekend we'll do the trade if you guys are interested.

Thanks.

Savager

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
I took it home and I never set it up. I turned it on and off. I just didn't have time to setup the chiller. And I am thinking about selling everything and come back to this hobby some other time. So I am going to put all my stuffs soon. But this one I just bought it and this thread is still up, so I posted it here.

If I think this chiller is broken, Leo probably refunded the money for me. But I didn't even set it up.

Savager

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
I decided to have my tank. I was little depressed last night thinking I am going to leave this hobby. I already spend alot of money and I am going to lose so much money if I sell everything anyway. I decided to spend more instead.

Anyway, I am keeping my chiller and set it up tonight.

Sorry about this guys.

Please lock this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: