• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

jejton

Rating - 100%
26   0   0
It looks like we will be moving in a few weeks, so I decided to sell my nanocube because I don't know how long an interval there would be before I can reset it up. This way I can focus on other things and then when I am ready, hopefully in a month or two afterwards, I can upgrade to a larger tank. Anyway here is what I have:

JBJ 12DX Nanocube running for a year.
New bulbs ( i just replaced them last month )
About 20 lbs. of live rock
3-4 " sand bed
Maxijet 900
Stock pump
Additional pump
Nanobob's skimmer mod
Test kits
Salt

Livestock:
1 True perc - about 4"
1 blood shrimp
1 cleaner shrimp ( he's gone incognito so either he is molting or dead and eaten - I will know in a few days ).
Lot's of pulsing xenia
1 colony of green zoo's ( bought from Deepwater 2 months ago )
1 Frogspawn
One rock with yellow polyps.

I am asking $200 OBO. No lowballs please. I have invested over $300 into this tank and everything is healthy and in good condition. Whoever buys it will get any extras I have lying around, i.e. food, hydrometers, tubing, etc. I am located in Brooklyn ( near Kings Plaza ), can't deliver and don't want to parcel this out. PM me if you have any questions.

jejton

Rating - 100%
26   0   0
OK so I thought about this a bit and decided to keep the cube. I have been asking advice about setting up a tank at work and since none of my other options would work in my space, I think I'll just take this tank to work...good for the stress...while I save for my upgrade after we are settled in the new apt. ( No sleep...late at nite....leads to rambling ). Anyway to get to my point, I would like to know if anyone here can temporarily house my perc., blood shrimp and cleaner crew while I reset the tank up. I would like to tank the opportunity to start the tank anew, after all I have learned the last few months. If noone can house them, then I will sell them for a fair price. Everything is in good health. As a bonus, whoever houses them can keep the live rock. I also can sell or trade for futures the xenia colonies, and live rock as well.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: