• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

Reef Guy

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Well i downgraded from my 75 to an Aquapod like 3 months ago...thinking it would be less work but I guess I was wrong. I hate to get rid of everything now but I dont want to see anymore of my corals die. So everything is for sale.

The Aquapod is only 3 months old, purchased from aquarium adventure, Asking $200
Clownfish- $10
Goby - $10 (not sure what type, will look up later)
LR- All figi saved the best pieces from my 75 range from $5-15 depending on size and whats growing on it

I will post more picks of the other corals and prices later.

aquapod.jpg

Reef Guy

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Tank,Light,pump and stand. Lighting is PCs and built in LED moonlights, I will get more images up soon here is a stock photo

42907050.jpg
The Aquapod aquarium offers all-in-one elegance with a new standard of performance. The modern style compliments any decor and features seamless front rounded glass corners for optimum viewing. The thick 5mm high quality glass is bent and seamed with unparalleled precision while the reinforced tank frame provides optimum tank support. The contrast of the black back will highlight the vibrant colors of fish, invertebrates and plants. Each AQUAPOD includes tank, surface skimming filtration system, SunPaq or HQI lamps, cooling fan, Nocturnal Blue Lunar Lights, mechanical sponge filter, and submersible pump with flat nozzle

Lighting is 32x2

Last edited:

Reef Guy

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
GSP Covered Rock - $10
4' sychophyton leather-$15
2" toodstool-15
cabbage leather-$10
3"+ Kenya frags-10
Small Kenya frags 5
Hammer 3 out of 5 heads- $15

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: