• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

jiggy

hi
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
120g tank with stand 60x18x24
CPR 800gph overflow
ASM G3 skimmer
MAG9.5 return pump
3 SEIO 2600 powerheads
2 400w HAMILTON pendants on HQI ballasts
KORALLIN CA reactor w/ 5lb co2 tank, solenoid, etc..
2 aqualifter pumps, for overflow and ca reactor
digital thermometer
300w titanium heater
other misc. stuff

all equipment is 5 months old

250+lbs of fiji, kaelani, tonga liverock w/ lots of pods and coraline growth (never had cyano, bubble algae, dino, aiptasia)
10+ sps frags
2 small colonies
2 large colonies
lots of zoa colonies
rics, frogspawns, xenia, etc..
clarkii clowns, blue green chromis, CB angel, LM blenny, blue legged hermits, astrea and turbo snails, peppermint shrimps, etc..

$3500 OBO

D

DEEPWATER

Rating - 100%
347   0   0
Hey Jiggy

JMO ,but i see you have tons of stuff for sale ,its hard for some ppl to come up wih $3500 for a complete set up ,,,

Just from the rock alone at $3 lbs you have $750 that almost 1/3 of the way to your goal ,just a thought
Good luck ,,

I may need 150 LBS of the rock ,,i have to ask one of my customers (not on MR ) if they want it .also all depends o when its ready to go

Happy 4th

jiggy

hi
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
if i were to part it out.. i would sell all the livestock at once, and all the equipment at once.. i want $1800 OBO for everything in the tank, and $1800 OBO for all the equipment..

the liverock alone costs that much.. especially REAL kaelini which is like friggin $10 a lb.. as for equipment, the ca reactor setup and lights go for that much alone..

P

Pedro

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Which model calcium reactor is that? Are you still selling it as a whole? If not, what are you asking for the korallin?

If not parting, just disregard!

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: