• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

triggerboy

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey All....

Items in my tank are far out of control growth wise, so I need to clear some space.

Pics for all are located here:

http://community.webshots.com/user/jbillig

I have (3) Green Neptheas each are in the 7"-9" tall range. They green up a whole lot more if your lighting is right (my bulbs are at the end of their lifecycle, so they aren't as vibrant as usual). $35 dollars a piece.. UNMOUNTED. Just rubberband them to a rock for a week and they will attach, I don't want to sell the rocks they are attached to.

I have (1) large Solomons Island Mushroom Leather. About 6" plus in diameter, and about 6-7 inches tall, attached to a piece of baserock. My clown loves the coral, but it's gotten too big. The pic shows it closed as it was not cooperating during the photoshoot.... but in the corner you can see what the polyps look like when it's open. ($30 Mounted to the rock it's on)

I will also have a few heads of Green with pink tip Frogspawn. Looking for ($15 for 2 heads) ($20 for 3).

I work at 20th and 5th ave and can bring in the corals on Friday July 7th. and you can pick them up during buisness hours. I go through Grand Central Station at 8:30am as well. OR you are more than weclome to pick them up at my place (Vernon Parkway - Mount Vernon NY - 10552 map quest it) I can also meet you at the end of the 4 train (Bronx) or at the Fleetwood Metro North station if those help.

Please EMAIL ME if you are interested. ([email protected]) Will be more than happy to knock down some of the price if you are buying more than one.

Jason.

triggerboy

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Mushroom Leather and (1) Nepthea spoken for....

Anyone else interested.... more than willing to negotiate on price, or willing to accept trades for some nice zoos of equal value.....

J.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: