• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

DRZL

**ROCKSTAR**
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Nooo...its not an STD

im looking for any nice looking meat brains...anyone have a small-med that they are willing to sell?

marrone

The All Powerful OZ
Staff member
Vendor
Rating - 98.8%
80   1   0
No it's not done, the picture is washed out from the lights. The photo is from my camera phone and the light made the picture washed out. The coral is actually fully open and if it was on the sand or a rock it would be fully spread out. It's actually in excellent condition as it's been there for a good month and half and that says something from FishTown.

Michael

DRZL

**ROCKSTAR**
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
what color does it look like it will be? how big is it...how about i buy you that one and you'll give me that one on your avatar?

lol...hey i can dream right?

marrone

The All Powerful OZ
Staff member
Vendor
Rating - 98.8%
80   1   0
First the one in the avatar is a Cynarina and sad to say I don't have it anymore. I wish I still had it but there really isn't wasn't enough room in my tank for it and I think that what did it in.

The one at FishTown in Green and if you get it under better lights it will turn a darker green or a mint type green. Size wise it's probably about 4"-5" round but you can't alway tell how large scolymia will be when fully open. Color wise it's not as spectactular as some of the other Scolymia that you will see but for the price it's more than worth it. The polyps cover the skeleton fully and there isn't any algae growing on the skeleton.It's about $33 after the 20% and including the tax.

DRZL

**ROCKSTAR**
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
I knew it was a Cynarina from the side skeletal structure...really nice one too.Thanks alot for all the info i really appreciate u lookin out..i think i will have to pass on that one..have to much green already lookin for reds and such

marrone

The All Powerful OZ
Staff member
Vendor
Rating - 98.8%
80   1   0
Yes it was very nice but I didn't have room for it and my water condition could have been alittle better at the time. The one at FishTown has been there so long because it's green but it not getting enough light and would probably color up over time and for $30 thats pretty cheap for a Scloymia.

fishome25

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Hey I always reuse pictures names, for example that scoly might be called scolymia1, and next week a different scoly could be scolymia1. So the pictures in your reply could change. For example those are actually the same coral! The green one is an updated pic. I have 2 others besides that one but not the real meaty type.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: