• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

Barnacle_Blenny

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
Complete JBJ nano cube setup for sale NY/NJ
I have a JBJ nanocube reef I have used for about 3 months. I'm trying to focus on my bigger SPS and LPS tanks So I'm selling my complete setup. It comes with these items.

Stock Filter

Ebo Jager heater.

2 fans added to the hood for extra cooling

Live sand with tons of life

10 LBS of live rock with some featherdustesr and greenstar polyps

The ballast for the hood light is not working but it's perfect for any DIY project I had a 150w Metal halide pendant over it.
Plus I have left about an inch of water so you can cycle your tank in a day or two and put fish and coral in right away

$110 Manhattan reef price
I have it for $135 on those *other* forums.

jenniebutterfly

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
actually i have to say nevermind, i found out i can get the tank only a lot cheaper from nanocustoms, plus the shipping, i only want the tank cuz i plan to use metal halide over it. thanks though, just too much for what i want to do with it

Barnacle_Blenny

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
Thanks for the links guys I'm still looking for a tank. I'm still kicking myself in the ass for not picking up that setup a while back. I saw pics of the 135 chipped glass corners. Stand is missing doors and looks like it's been through hell and back not worth even 200 let alone 400 IMO.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: