• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

arconom

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Custom Hood W/ 2-250 watt SE setup & Actinics For 75/90gal,Middletown NY.

Custom made canopy for sale. Measurements are 48" long X 18" wide X 18 high.Will Fit 75gal or 90Gal. Constructed with 1/2" plywood painted white on inside and sealed with marine varnish. The outside is finished with black laquer formica and matches the All-Glass black laquer stand very nicely.

On the top of the canopy is where all the electronics are mounted which are 2-GE 250watt MH ballasts (non-electronic Mogul base), 1-ARO(Hello-Lights) VHO ballast which is good for 2,3 or 4 lamps, 2-Intermatic time clocks one controls the MH's and one controls the VHO's, a speed control for the 2-4 1/2" fans mounted on one side of canopy one fan doesn't work and needs to be replaced, and a convenience outlet for whatever.

Bulbs are 2-250watt 10k XMs 3-4 months old and 2-95watt 36" Super Actinic R's. The front of canopy has 2 doors that open for feeding ect.

I am asking $400. With a change of wiring can be set for 400 watt. I have never done this but previous owner built it and told me. It also has directions on one of the ballast spec sheets.

Location Middletown NY. Will not ship. PICTURES IN GALLERY on RC. Same user name Arconom

I don't frequent this board so I don't check PMs.

[email protected]

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: