• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

mshur

Rating - 99.3%
294   2   1
finally i got my new skimmer and i am ready to sale my old one,not really old..only 9 month
mrc-2,dual injectors,quick release,wast colector
and great iwaki-55 ( japanese motor)

some guys here saw my set up...

thankx,michael

Pseudo

OG Member
Rating - 100%
185   0   0
SHi.... Damn Mike I just bought the MR-1. I wish I had known.

To everyone else.. Mikes equipment is mint. I didn't want to leave his house.

Kasei

Pseudo

OG Member
Rating - 100%
185   0   0
You have ruined my tank. I had to post it for sale the day after I came to your house. I just bought a new one that is being setup on friday. Bare bottom with Starboard and new lights and an MRC MR-1 skimmer. No Zeovit yet. ;)

I picked up alot of new frags and everything is doing fine but will wait to pick up stuff from you after the new tank stabalizes. Just hold onto those colonies that you want to get rid of until then as I will take them off your hands.

Thanks,

Kasei

PS: Next time I come over I will need Horse blinders so I dont see anything else I like. Also I have to bring over the tang to your house on Saturday. I will bring Rich with me.

Melt

Rating - 100%
15   0   0
Oh my god........ Kasei i felt the same way..I re arange my tank and sell almost 50lbs of rock.. last Saturday I stop by mike and my wife saw his tank and told me I need to add more fish in my tank or Leave the house. She when on and say that's what a tank looks like....

Funnny wife right....

[ November 30, 2004, 04:30 PM: Message edited by: Melt ]

Pseudo

OG Member
Rating - 100%
185   0   0
Mike,

How much for just the skimmer? PM me a price.

Do I have to run the skimmer inside the tank or can I have it beside the sump ?

Kasei

[ November 30, 2004, 09:36 PM: Message edited by: Pseudo Boy ]

mshur

Rating - 99.3%
294   2   1
kasei.
i really wanna sale together with the pump,,u can set it up both ways.i use to have it inside the sump..
to get the best performance from this dual injectorsu need this type of pump,my friend..u can call andy from reefcreations to confirm that:)))
when i bought this skimmer ,he recomended iwaki-55

mike,

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: