• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

FastUno

Rating - 100%
79   0   0
I have the following fish & corals up for trade or sale. If you want to trade email me a pic of what you are considering trading for at [email protected].

-clown fish (20)
-mandarin (20)
-flame angel (30) AWESOME COLOR...PIC DOES NOT DO IT JUSTICE!

-torch coral (30)
-frag of orange carnation coral (you can see it in the back/right of the pic of the big one up front) (15)
-frag of red carnation coral (15)
-pink tip anemone coral
-gsp (15)

Flame angel
35074811.jpg

mandarin
35638150.jpg

clown
36232413.jpg

torch coral
36233421.jpg

orange coranation coral (the one in the back/right)
36233422.jpg

FastUno

Rating - 100%
79   0   0
Corals/frags that I would be most interested in:
-purple star polyps
-zoos
-mushrooms or rics
-toadstool (bushy kind)
-fiji yellow leather
-pom pom xenia
-frogspawn

alrha

Rating - 100%
85   0   0
is that flame from your reef? how are you getting those fish out? taking your system down?
I have a yellow leather if you want (not sure if you got one from me) can frag any size you want.

FastUno

Rating - 100%
79   0   0
It picks on rocks all over the tank, it has attacked a plate tentacle anemone (guess the meat was good?) & picked on my maidens hair so far. But I have many other corals that it has not touched at all. I don't think that I would risk it with SPS corals, but in my LPS/Softie tank he has done alright overall.

32596229.jpg

FastUno

Rating - 100%
79   0   0
Items no longer for sale, they have all been sold.

I had a red carnation for about 3 months & traded it due to space limitations. Then someone bought me an orange carnation & I have had it for about 5 months. I try to direct feed it phyto, liquid life marine plankton w/cyclo (great stuff you guys), & freeze dried cyclo. Put a cut bottle over it & direct feed. Leave bottle over for an hour or so.

I have heard of people keeping & HEALING up Gioniopora w/this Liquid Life Marine Plankton, so it's a feeding thing & most likely not a missing element thing.

On another note, I may have some fuzzy mushrooms & button polyps to sell/trade.

ShaunW

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
60   0   0
Where are you getting that product (Liquid life) in NYC. I have been looking for it for sometime but nobody that I've been to carries it (or even heard of it).

Thanks.

Great to hear about your success with such hard/impossible to keep corals. This hobby is all about making the impossible happen, :D . Maybe the missing element is in the food (bound chelated iron for example).

ShaunW

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
60   0   0
WOW, just read that Goni thread. AWESOME information, thanks for the link.

It's great that people are doing this type of "research" and providing such information. None of this existed when I started reefkeeping, had it, I would have not learned so many lessons the "hard way".

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: