zlin0524

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
spent over10k, selling everything for $1500

starting a project in vegas , its called Rock in Rio. im partnering with light group , therefore so im moving there to vegas
so i need my tank gone ,asap
chiller is not workin at the moment , need to be cleaned or something
120total water volume 90g display and 30g sump
vortech mp 40
tunze top off
bubble megs doser
metal halide new
led from wingo
check out last post for pics ,...
im packing now so busy gotta go
all test kids r included
tons SPSs soft corals and fish
everything included

Attachments

• IMG_4585.jpg
    IMG_4585.jpg
    129.6 KB · Views: 901

d5332

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 96.9%
94   3   0
I cannot buy the whole thing but I can buy the fish and coral.

If you dont find a buyer for the entire setup let me know, you can always sell the dry goods and equipment on ebay or forums.

zlin0524

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
Sorry I have been extreme busy with moving ... And my tank is. Not very pretty right now My boy is living in the city He wants to buy my tank . But only if he can find someone in the city that do maintenance for him .. He's in 57nd st and 3rd . And also looking for someone who can transport the tank for him , let me know if u guys r interest in helping

zlin0524

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
I canceled on my friend jason lee , even tho he wants it ,.already paid me . But he can't take care of it . Too busy with his business I know for sure . Next person call me 2013885595 , I will send pics thru text . In u want it come get it when everything ready , I need it gone by thur . $ 1500 , including tank and stand
10 pumps mp40 almost new Gfo and carbon reactor with pumps protein skimmer ,. rODI with all new filters .. Everything

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    110.6 KB · Views: 282

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: