• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

N

nio

Reposting this because at the end of the original post someone posted that it is sold but I checked at 9:30 PM tonite with the owner and the chiller wasn't bought yet, someone was going to buy it but said it was too high HP.

Also, they have a LIVE captive bred parent-raised (not hand tame!) Swainson's TOUCAN, just in from a Florida breeder for sale! Price is $2000 (also at a wholesale price!).

CALL PAUL @ 718-760-8583 TROPICAL PETS, 58-20 99th ST. REGO PARK, QUEENS (LIE HORACE HARDING EXPWY & 99th ST)

NEW IN BOX, I AM POSTING THIS FOR MY LOCAL PET SHOP FRIEND, WHERE I GET ALL MY HI-TECH REEF EQUIP ORDERED FOR CHEAP. PLEASE CALL THEM DIRECTLY DON'T EMAIL OR POST, NOTICE THE LIST PRICE IS $1,800 HE WILL SELL IT TO YOU FOR BELOW WHOLESALE PRICE AS HE BOUGHT IT BY MISTAKE, FOR $900!!! IT HAS JUST BEEN SITTING THERE IN THE PET SHOP FOR MANY WEEKS.

CALL PAUL @ 718-760-8583 TROPICAL PETS, 58-20 99th ST. REGO PARK, QUEENS (LIE HORACE HARDING EXPWY & 99th ST)

HE ALSO CAN GET YOU ANYTHING YOU NEED FOR YOUR REEF AT WHOLESALERS PRICE IN EXCHANGE FOR YOUR HELPING HIM SET UP A SALTWATER SECTION AT HIS DIVERSE PET SHOP.

Custom SeaLife 1 HP/230V Power Cooler
$1,800.00
Consistency can be good, it sounds dull, but it will really lower your disease rate. The truth is, keeping your water temperature consistent lowers the stress in your tank really helping to prevent the growth and spread of disease and algae. The PowerCooler Inline WaterChiller will keep the temperature in your tank super consistent, within ?1? F differential. It?s packed with features including keypad programming and high-tech LCD control and readout. Everything you always wanted in a mate (for your tank). If you?re having disease or algae problems, take the easy way out, buy a PowerCooler.
Highlights:

Super-consistent ?1? F differential

Simple keypad programming

Celsius or Fahrenheit scale

Electronic LCD temperature controller

Constant tank temperature readout

Optional heater & chiller control

Guaranteed in saltwater

2 year warranty

Brazed leak-free refrigeration joints

Construction

Duplex stainless steel evaporator

Compact design with side accessed hand holds for lifting unit

1" inlet and outlet for optimum flow capacity

Optional dual-stage controller for heater control

6? remote sensor and power cord

Paint lock and powder coated cover

Vibration and noise reducing rubber feet

--------------------
90g 'community' reef

N

nio

Rating - 100%
90   0   0
Yeah theres a good chance, he's a cool guy too.
Call or drop by if you have a large ot "hot" tank... it's gonna be one steamin summer!

Nio

N

nio

Rating - 100%
185   0   0
Hey Pseudo Boy

thanks for picking it up.... may it stand corrected, the unit is 1/2 HP.
thumb.gif

S

Stix

Rating - 100%
185   0   0
Nio, dude what are you talkin about? I bought the unit last week and it's in my house. It's a 1/2 HP CSL chiller. Unless this guy has more than one which wasn't the story he gave me. LOVEMYREEF even saw it at my house and that's why he posted that he's pretty sure it's sold lol.

N

nio

Rating - 100%
185   0   0
Then Sold is Sold, now.

When I did post this, it was June 25th 9:30 PM that I had been at the store while closing and owner showed me it wasn't sold yet... Stix, dude, not that it matters... did you pick it up on June 25th or after?

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: