• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

Status
Not open for further replies.

thirty6

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
229   0   0
Little room makeover going on here so my current tank is up for grabs. the tank is just over 2 years old and in great condition.

150 DD tank
DIY stand in white wash finish that is as heavy as the tank itself
PVC sheet similar to cutting board cut to fit inside dimensions of tank, with two rods to assist in stacking rock work. Asking 825-

Realistic offers welcome, not looking to part out. if doesnt sell i will try and make in another room of the house. will post some pics shortly

* no stairs out of house, put it on a dolly and go!!

thirty6

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
229   0   0
Some pics

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    53.3 KB · Views: 450

thirty6

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
229   0   0
Honestly not too sure. I'd love to go bigger but the room it's going in is not as large as room this tank is in now: was told it's an "eye sore". Bc of outlets and such. Can't say she's wrong, just way room is laid out. Well see what happens, ricwilli tank is very appealing but it would take up entire room.... Not that I'd care but once it's in house I'm not sure I wanna deal with the wrath

thirty6

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
229   0   0
Wound up working a double last night so had some time on my hands in the wee hours. I may build a bench that I can put my ATO box in and his wires behind it. That should clean up the eye sore
Keep everyone posted

thirty6

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
229   0   0
Tom,
I am not doing anything with the tank. I am staying put with it for now, although your offer was extremely generous. The timing is a little off with the holidays coming up and I don't want to short change the upgrade at this time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: