• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

G

gvegas

I?m selling a great salt water aquarium set up for a cheap $500.00! The catch is that it is fully set up and running with life in it now, and it is on the 4th floor of a walk up! It must be removed with out damage to the home (45gal. of water hitting my floor would be a bad thing!)
I have moved with this tank 3 times already with min. of help, so I know with determination, patience, and a little help it can be done with out loss of marine life. I will not take responsibility of damaged equipment during move. It is for sale as is and like I said it is up and running and has been so for 4 years.

Details:
45 gal. All-Glass tank and top 36x12x24?
Coralife quad tube 36? reef light w/ built in cooling fans individual switches for daylight and moon light bulbs (this alone goes for over $200.00 new)
2) All-Glass 36" Fluorescent twin tube aquarium reflector
1 GE aqua rays 30 watt bulb
1 Power Glo 30 watt bulb
150 watt Tronic heater ( set at 80 deg. )
2) Hagon Aqua Clear 201 powerheads (125gph each) + quick filter attachments
1) powersweep (270gph) powerhead with filter attachment
Fluval 304 multi stage filter
Aqua 8 watt UV sterilizer with wiper (paid $140.00 new)
Red Sea Prizm Deluxe protein skimmer
2) salt water test kits
black cabinet stand. (Not in great shape but usable)

Miscellaneous other equipment such as air pumps, electrical timers, nets, chemicals, assorted food, cleaning equipment, everything you need and more!

Tank is currently up and running with life going on!
1 clown fish
1 blue fin damsel
1 hippo tang
many different types of snails, and crabs!
Small feather dusters and clams keep popping up here and their.
All living on a large amount of Fiji live rock and sand (there is at least $200.00 worth of rock).

[email protected]

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: