• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

C

Crakeur

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bryan over at thelogicalreef.com will sell single shrooms. All you have to do is email him.

His color morphs far surpass anything I have seen locally or elsewhere on the net.

4angel

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I totally believe you. I am just trying to eliminate any additional cost that I would probably incur in shipping.

[ December 15, 2002, 03:44 PM: Message edited by: 4angel ]

S

Satchmo

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bryan's stuff is top notch, I've been wanting to put an order in. I'm only looking for small quantities too. If you're interested in splitting an order, let me know. Maybe we can get a few people in on it.

4angel

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
However I will be moving at the end of Dec. If we want to get somethuing going I would be in 2nd week of Jan if all go well with the move.

S

Satchmo

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That's fine, give me a shout when you're ready. I'd be surprised if Crakeur doesn't want a piece of this too.

4angel

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
will do. The more the merrier I may also be intereated in purchasing some yellow zoons that I saw posted. Any way Im sure we'll get that order together soon.

L

LiQuiD

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey 4angel, have anything to trade? I would gladely trade ya some yellow polyps or ricordea if ya got any good stuff. Let me know.

And for anyone that wants to go in on an order from Bryan, let me know, sounds like a good idea.

4angel

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Liquid sent you a PM. I am down for the second week in Jan. or there after depending on our circumstances, I'm sure we can get a decent order together then.

4angel

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi folks I have been off line since my move and I am still working on the kinks to my hook up. My tank and inhabitants seem to have made the move fine although I have a few pieces that dont look so well. I am still interested in getting together for an order but I have had to go through a lot more $$ than I initialy thought. I guess if you guys are looking to make that order I wont be able to join in until the end of the month. I hope all is going well for all of my fellow reefers. I hope to be getting back on line on a regular in about a day or two.

T

The Great Rupert AKA AM

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
there is a large group buy happening from the logical reefer. your in luck cause it probably won't even happen till february. check out the post here

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: