• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

Mantis806

Rating - 100%
8   0   0
i added about 3 full sandwich bags full of cheato to my sump and now it all seems to have disappeared. i dunno how it's happening, but now i need more. lots more. as much as i can get actually. does anyone have a ton of cheato they wan to get rid of? i need to fill about 5 gallons worth of sump space with it.

Mantis806

Rating - 100%
8   0   0
just curious on how much you have? i don't mind going to pick it up, but it's a bit away so i just wanna know if it's worth it to make the drive.

Astoria

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Mantis806 i have a bag and i work close to you.
I work at Star Nissan in Bayside
718-423-0500.
1/4 of a mile east from Fish town.
My hours at work.

TH= 9-9
F= 9-7
Sat=9-6
Su 12-5

I will take the macro today with me at work if you want it just stop by the dealership.
Take Care.
Gary

alrha

Rating - 100%
85   0   0
i just threw out a whole bunch. but i'm sure i'll have more for you by sunday if you want to pick up from Manhattan Beach (south brooklyn)

alrha

Rating - 100%
85   0   0
e-mail me to [email protected] on sat night to confirm and we can work out a time.
if you do get enough from other places, let me know b/c samsky wanted some also.
(its amazing how many times i post that i have chaeto to give away, and nobody ever takes it i just throw it out.
now that i threw it out, everyone wants at the same time.

Mantis806

Rating - 100%
8   0   0
hey, if samsky wants it you should give it to him first. i just stopped by to see astoria and he gave me a bunch. i could use some more, but i don't want to take it all for myself.

alrha

Rating - 100%
85   0   0
ok, i'll give it to sam then, and you can pick up in about 2 weeks say if you still need more.
p.s. if possible, i would appreciate just a tiny bit in return just to add to my critter diversity if possible.

alrha

Rating - 100%
85   0   0
ok, so it seems like there is finally demand for my chaeto. samsky is gonna get my first batch, and then i will post up again as soon as i have more available.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: