• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

Rating - 100%
25   0   0
My Bi-color Angel developed taste for my neon green with purple tip torch coral.
The torch coral is about the size of the soft ball when it opened and has approximately 7 heads. Asking $70.
Call or text 718/233-7431
I am in Brooklyn, Brighton Beach area. Available whole today and tomorrow.
Ben.

Attachments

• Torch coral 3.JPG
    Torch coral 3.JPG
    123.3 KB · Views: 206

cejayreef13

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
105   0   0
Put a better pic on it I'd bet my whole system on it sorry bud sometimes it helps to listen to other people instead of thinking you know it all three other people said the same thing post a better pic for us please

Rating - 100%
25   0   0
I am not going to argue with you, everyone entitle to opinion... but this is definitely a neon green torch. I have it for almost 3 years; got it at POP corals and it grew from one head to 8. It doesn't open all the way now because it get picked on by bi-color angel but when it opens all the way it's a gorgeous piece. If I have a chance I will take a better picture, but in any case it's a torch.

Rating - 100%
25   0   0
Hey guys maybe u are correct. My coral does not have a hummer tip if this is difference between torch and frogspawn. I had a frogspawn sometime ago and it looked much different. The polyps were much thinner and did not look like individual polyps but like whole set of polyps coming out from one body. In any case I hope to save it from my Angel, this is the last LPS I have in the tank. I am converting my reef to Angel compliant. Will keep some leather corals, gorgonians and assorted mushrooms. Price dropped to $40 pending ruha456. For $40 is a steal.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: