• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

StephenEvans

Rating - 100%
13   0   0
some free stuff.. you must pick up only....

Fluval 404 filter... this thing gave me bad luck, one time the tube jumped outta my tank and flooded my floor. I think it needs a new ring because it started to drip from the sides, having no more patience for it, i slammed it closed. And broke one hinge. You can get replacement parts cheap, but I don't want it NO MORE! it gave me bad luck

Aluminum 36" fixture for PC.... I brought a PC fixture and striped it to put in my canopy... If you have ballasts you can hook it up.. I don't think the fans work on it, but you just need to get 2 computer fans....you must have ballast and switch and power cord.. this is just the enclosure....

Cheato for Free.. growing to crazy

StephenEvans

Rating - 100%
13   0   0
ozone park... samsky pick it up...

107-81 100 Street
Ozone Park, NY , 11417

You can pick it up tonight just let me know, I can leave it by my door before I sleep.

Shoot you can pick up cheato when you want. let me know.

S

SHOOT

Rating - 100%
13   0   0
very cool evans...
probably going to snow hard tomorrow, so we goto put it off till after the snow storm..hope thats ok

4angel

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hay Steve I want to thank you for the fluval. I set it up and its up and running. Thank goodness there was no doggie in the house LOL.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: