reefoman

memberator
Vendor
Rating - 97.7%
126   3   0
Hey everyone,

I raised some decent looking clowns, parents looking very good but babies came as a lower Onyx Picasso. They are about 1"-1,1/4" big and still have some potential but is time to go for new homes.
I'm looking for yellow tang (small about 2") hippo tang (small about 2") and some sand shifting fish (no diamond gobies please).
Open to other small fish just lmk what you have and we gonna start from that point.

https://youtu.be/cQBp5oGnTFQ

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

reefoman

memberator
Vendor
Rating - 97.7%
126   3   0
Still looking for small yellow tang, hippo, foxface or some other algae eaters...
Soft corals, zoas/palys are also ok
Plenty clowns left, let's trade ! ;)

Last edited:

reefoman

memberator
Vendor
Rating - 97.7%
126   3   0
Traded some of them but still have about 50 available...
And still looking for small tangs, bangaii cardinals, stripped cardinals, small foxface or other small fish. Lmk what you have and let's trade!

reefoman

memberator
Vendor
Rating - 97.7%
126   3   0
TDO Chroma Boost is professional japanese fish feed "top-dressed" with Haematococcus (which provides an excellent source of astaxanthin) for vibrant color and superior nutrition.

reefoman

memberator
Vendor
Rating - 97.7%
126   3   0
Got nice yellow tang today, thanks!
Still looking for cardinals (bangaii and stripped), hippo tang (maybe other small tangs) flame angel...
Lmk what you have and let's trade !

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: