Samsreef

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
101   0   0
super bright home grown yumas, Godspawn Bounce mushrooms, tyree toadstool, Zoas

Hello folks,

need to move some of the corals who have been in my frag tank for a while. would prefer local pickup (in Basking Ridge, NJ) but can ship for $40 with fedex overnight shipping. Minimum $200 for shipping but no minimum for stopping by.

1) To start with, I will kick it off with rock of super bright Yuma mini colony. Please do ask to frag. they are very pretty to be fragged. they grow super bright, large (they grown to 3"+) and fast - $250

2) Godspawn bounce mushroom. lineage from TSM corals. I have 4 of these. First one is $300. its just a little less than 2inches across already with large bubble on it

3) second godspawn bounce - $250. couple of smaller bubbles

4) I have 2 others - one close to 2 inches and other 1.5 inches. both have not developed bubbles yet and as such will let it go for $125

5) Large Hairy Mushroom with florescent green and purple polyps. They grow to 4 inches across - $80. I only have one.

6) Next are the toadstools. They have two heads growing on the rock. super bright - $40. I have three of these. picture of one of them shown here.

7) Lots of zoas frags fully covered. $30 each. see the pics

Pics are in order.

Sam.

Attachments

• Yuma Mini Colony.jpg
    Yuma Mini Colony.jpg
    118.9 KB · Views: 249
  • Bounce1.JPG
    Bounce1.JPG
    117.9 KB · Views: 234
  • Bounce2.jpg
    Bounce2.jpg
    73.9 KB · Views: 252
  • 3 inch mushroom.jpg
    3 inch mushroom.jpg
    117.4 KB · Views: 226
  • Tyree Toadstool.jpg
    Tyree Toadstool.jpg
    101.6 KB · Views: 226
  • Zoas2.jpg
    Zoas2.jpg
    124.6 KB · Views: 230
Last edited:

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: