• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

rickytsui

Rating - 100%
59   0   0
just move my tank and put my mh on and i got to make some more room here what i got 2 kind of xenia, alot of mushroom red purple green hairy green , lime green zoo, star , also i got some fish for sale or trade pygmy angel , gold foxface??,yellow watchmen green chromis x3 and i got one capet anemone green

loismustdie

chicks dig beckett men
Rating - 100%
31   0   0
I have SPS frags available for trade. Pink acro, purple bonsai acro, tricolor acro, lorapies acro, green tabletop acro, montipora digitata and capricornus, red or green pavonas. I have other acros ready to be cut. I'd rather trade for other SPS. If you don't have any SPS, I'd be willing to sell cheap. Wednesday is probably the only day I'll be available.

jackson6745

SPS KILLER
Rating - 99%
201   2   0
I have some small frags that I will lose if I don't get rid of them ;)

1/2" blue milli
1/2" green humilis
3/4" yellow table
1 1/2" yellow milli

You can have the frag pack for $25
click on my homepage to see pics. Everything has good color. If Ricky doesn't want it, the same deal goes for anyone else.

[ February 22, 2005, 02:47 PM: Message edited by: jackson6745 ]

jackson6745

SPS KILLER
Rating - 99%
201   2   0
Chris, once I setup the new tank I'll definitely be looking to trade with you
For now I just want to get rid of the small frags so I don't lose them in the move or have snails lose them on me. If Ricky doesn't want them, they're your's. The blue milli and yellow mill are fast growers so they'll be a noticable size shortly. The table and humilis grow a bit more slow.

cali_reef

Fish and Coral Killer
Rating - 97.3%
36   1   0
Rich,

Let me know if you want me to hold some of your frags while you are moving the tank, I have some room in my tanks. LOL

Make sure you have all the equipment\plumbing parts\water on hand before you start the move.

jackson6745

SPS KILLER
Rating - 99%
201   2   0
HEHE...I should have the rest of the equipment by the end of this week ;) The plan is to have the new tank running and fully plumbed with some new live rock and some live rock from my current tank. if every thing tests ok after a few days I'll put the rest of my rock in there, install the lights and add the corals from my 65. Having no fish should help the process

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: