Reef lover24

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
115   0   0
Mr,

Just gauging some interest. I bought the tank brand new about a year ago so it has been up and running for about a year. Tank is in great condition with maybe 1-2 minor scratches from algae scrubber. Setup would come with the tank 24x24x24 rimless, mahogany wood stand, and custom sump that has a small 5g ATO section, filter sock section, refug section, sump and return pump section.
Tank is currently fully stocked.
Preffereably looking to trade for a bigger tank 75+g but if i have to sell i am asking 400$ firm. (tank, stand, and sump only!!)

Please PM me if you are interested in trades or want to buy. I would have to move all livestock to a small tank to hold if it was to be sold.

Thanks,
Mike

Reef lover24

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
115   0   0
you got it man

If the trade doesn?t happen and the other buyers flake out, I?ll take it for $400 with PayPal to hold while you transfer your life stock into your new setup. Keep me in mind.

Sounds good. At the end of this week i am actually leaving for california for two weeks. Once i get back and i find something we can set it up for sure.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: