evoIX_Reefer

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
126   0   0
Name: Mike
Price: $60FIRM (DO NOT ASK FOR A LOWER PRICE. I WILL IGNORE YOU!)

Pics:

https://www.flickr.com/photos/79695183@N05/25028077117/

There are scratches looking closely. nothing deep just visual lines when water is not filled.

I would use it on my build but again, I don't have the space in my stand so I can't use it.

Price is far below anything else you will ever see unless it's free and leaking so don't bother me with any negotiations on a BARGAIN of a price.

evoIX_Reefer

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
126   0   0
The sump is a trigger ruby 30.

30x13.

The original black piping was not with it when i got it. Has a makeshift PVC replacement. Nor is any filter socks.

I have no problem sending pictures I literally just took but please do not waste my time. I can take additional pictures. I have nothing to hide and I want you to get what you expect.

First come first serve.

I prefer see and pay in person. I can hold if paypal via gift but you must arrange pick up. I reserve the right to hold a non refundable amount if you waste my time and make me miss an actual sale. I have no problem refunding if its not upto par for your standards. But be aware I DO NOT SELL junk. I rather get rid of it in the trash if it belongs there.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: