• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

J

jos

acro2.jpg

light blue/purple acro F/S. for more information and selection click on "author's homepage".

danny

Rating - 100%
19   0   0
Hi! jos:

Is the coral going to be frag of that colony or the actual colony on your home page.Where in Queens are you located or do you get to manhattan
because I work in the city.

thanks,

Danny

wedfr

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
hey josh, whats up? you have any other sps or only whats on yrou website? Also you still have any of those 400W Halide setups for sale?

J

jos

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
danny: what you see is the actual colony F/S, no frag.

wedfr: what have you been up to? resorted to typing messages, eh? anyhow, if you look close you can see other sps in the background. when I get the opportunity, I post. 400w halide, I have some.

glipper69

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
josh,

im gonna have to pass. goin on Vacation, so I have no time to meet ya. sorry maybe next time.

unless you are gonna be around on wednesday afternoon, thats gonna be my only day in queens before I go.

LMK
Frank

J

jos

Rating - 100%
185   0   0
glipper69: I wrote you a message, check it. If your sure about tomorrow, it's yours.

danny: If glipper69 does not take it, and if your still interested, your next.

Pseudo Boy: If none of the above takes it, it's yours. thats it, thats all.

Tim

Tim`s Aquatics
Rating - 100%
25   0   0
Josh I might be interested in stoping by to take a look at some of your other stuff. Let me know when would be a good time.Im going out to L.I.Thurs. or Fri. let me know....

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: