• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

jdepp

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i am very sorry to be doing this but i have been working out of town and will be for quite some time- i have 2 2.5 gallon nano's for sale one with custom refuge and packed with crocea 4-5in
1 derasa 4-5 in.
large purple digita xeina red green monti's
zooz orange cap and various other species
the other tank is a skilter ref and has brown polyops small zoos shrooms blasto gsp yellow poloyps and some other unidentified sps i also have a 150w 20k hqi on the sps tank and no flo on the other but i have a brand new hqi 70w ballast that you could use just need bulb i even have 2 of the regent fixtures both tanks have custom canopys and stands/base you can see them in there early stages in the photo gallery. i have close to $1000 invested i would like to get atleast $400 or flyfishing gear of similar value
as i am working next to a fishery and would love to fish it when i get done working.i also have a custom topoff for the sps tank w/float switch its a 1.25g topoff i have the whole setup on my computer table.i am leaving to work in a few hours so i will have my wife check my e-mails and will get back to people when i can

jdepp

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i'll talk to my husband about it but for the price you two might just as well split the cost and take everything,i know he paid over 200 for the light and one of the clams i got him it cost $70 the light is less then 6 months old as is everything else

jdepp

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
he can't part with any equipment unless someone takes all the live stock so if you could rally up a group buy for the whole set up it would be best

D

digitallinx

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
"but i have a brand new hqi 70w ballast that you could use just need bulb i even have 2 of the regent fixtures"

are you willing to part out and at what cost

jdepp

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i kinda would like to sell everything at once since i'm working so far away theres no way to keep metting people to disperse this sparatically
so with the things the few of you on this board want if i were to sell them seperatley i'd get what i want for the whole setup anyway. so why don't you all come together and get everything. i cant sell lights until livestock is gone.

jdepp

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
ok here it is i'll part out but only like this
all live stock sand rock clams and corals $250
all equipment including tanks and pumps lights ballasts EVERYTHING $200
the only problem i can see is that no one can buy the equipment until someone buys the live stock i had a couple that wanted lights and a few that wanted live stock so get together and buy this stuff you don't get this type of deal anywhere the lights and clams cost more then i'm asking and there's alot of sps and soft corals too.also a few bunches of zoos

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: