Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
224   0   0

duke62

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
224   0   0
I wouldn’t be able to tell you that i have no clue

It looks like they go for $800 on ebay and they are in stock on swa it’s possible they are coming back in stock for the Hollidays
All the sites I see seem to have them in stock. Don’t know why he is selling them for 300 more over store prices. And he is the original owner so I don’t think warranty will follow the buyer sealed in box or not

ourcoralreef

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
43   0   0
All the sites I see seem to have them in stock. Don’t know why he is selling them for 300 more over store prices. And he is the original owner so I don’t think warranty will follow the buyer sealed in box or not

Brs and marinedepot doesnt have them in stock
Saltwater aquarium is the only one that i know of and only in a kit

You lose the warranty
Unless he is a dealer which i highly doubt because he would loose it for price gouging

He is trying to make some money in my opinion that’s his choice if someone is willing to pay then good for him
I personally think it’s not the best thing but if you had a rare acro you would probably try to get as much as possible so to each his own for me

Last edited:

Wilson

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 87.5%
7   1   0
Brs and marinedepot doesnt have them in stock
Saltwater aquarium is the only one that i know of and only in a kit

You lose the warranty
Unless he is a dealer which i highly doubt because he would loose it for price gouging

He is trying to make some money in my opinion that’s his choice if someone is willing to pay then good for him
I personally think it’s not the best thing but if you had a rare acro you would probably try to get as much as possible so 50/50 for me

I guess the only difference here is you can have a designer acro demanding a high price, vs MSRP lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: