• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

Barnacle_Blenny

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
email me pics please

mshur

Rating - 99.3%
294   2   1
sam..
i gave my camera to my sister..i'll have it back on friday..so,i guess sat. i can get some pics for u..
or u can pass by and see..

mike

wedfr

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
mshur, Im definatly interested in the danae if it is healthy. Possibly the nobilus as well. when is it possible to stop by?

[ September 29, 2004, 01:42 AM: Message edited by: wedfr ]

alrha

Rating - 100%
85   0   0
i was just by mike last night and picked up some stuff. I have seen those two corals and they really are nice, along with the rest of his tank of course.
Mike, i wish you would have told me and i would have brought my camera for you to take some pics.

mshur

Rating - 99.3%
294   2   1
albert..
thankx,it was a pleasure to deal with u as well:))btw.hows frags?

wdfr.
all my corals are healthy,i run out of speace:(((
but,no room for bigger tank:(((
u can call me at 917-5898909..

mike

alrha

Rating - 100%
85   0   0
frags are great and fit nicely in my tank. we have opposite problems, you dont have enough room for your corals, and i have so much room that i have to fill up with corals.
What was the name of the bright green one you gave me again? Hollipora? i placed it at the end of my tank where the current would only push the sweepers to the glass and not attack other corals.

mshur

Rating - 99.3%
294   2   1
i deside to sale one more small colonie of light green jaqueliane very nice color-$40
and i have a big frag of yellow a. austera (rare color) ,this coral needs strong light and flow..

miike

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: