Pick up Selden 11784
Text 631-793-1802

thanks
9918AA2A-8D45-40D2-A0EC-BCA99119AF38.jpeg

radiata

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
A must have for any serious reefer and a great price at $60!!!

I agree that the Milwaukee Instruments MA887 is a must have for any serious reefer.
However the one pictured is a Milwaukee Instruments MA871. It is probably a must have for any serious winemaker, brewer, or fruit and vegetable grower.

Caveat emptor...

radiata

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Did anyone actually buy this? And, if so, was it the Milwaukee model you were expecting?

Every summer I go on a holy grail search for just picked really, really, really sweet ears of corn. Would this Brix tool help me actually find those sacred cobs?

FonzesFishFarm

FonzesFishFarm
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
Did anyone actually buy this? And, if so, was it the Milwaukee model you were expecting?

Every summer I go on a holy grail search for just picked really, really, really sweet ears of corn. Would this Brix tool help me actually find those sacred cobs?
What are you talking about? No ears of corn here. Just a perfect shape digital refractometer. I was recommended to this model by a super experienced Reefer who uses it all the time and gets great results. If you want it it’s yours for $60. No better deal than that for the perfect shape one I have for sale.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: