Hey guys, had to trim my colony a bit. I have 3 frags, 2 that are about 2-3" and 1 that is about 4-5".
The 3" frags are available for $20 each
The 5" is available for $25 SOLD

Here's a picture of the mother colony:
395e7c7a7f1a4676e12b60ec6ae5e9e6.jpg

Last edited:
2-3" for $25? I must have been giving them away for free then!!
I used to sell 8-10" for $25 and the mother colony looks more staggering than this. Lessons learnt :)
I mean there's no need to crap on my thread or my coral but ok, thanks for your useless comment?

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

lovefish77

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Looks ok but mine looks staggering compared to it ?. Mine has that purple rich color that this simply is lacking. Check my mother colony in my thread and you will know.
No haters really just was making a point. Will mark my future frag prices up, thanks ?

Looks ok but mine looks staggering compared to it . Mine has that purple rich color that this simply is lacking. Check my mother colony in my thread and you will know.
No haters really just was making a point. Will mark my future frag prices up, thanks
Dude you're annoying.

Idk what happened to this website. And where are mods like back in the day, they used to be on top of crap like this. This place has really gone off the deep end.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: