1UCKY

Niko's Dad
Rating - 100%
128   0   0
I currently have a 280g acrylic aquarium for sale. It will come with a custom built stand. The tank has been drilled with 2" drains in the back; It does have over flows that can be drilled again drilled (currently glued with acrylic). The tank has been sanded/polished. The dimensions are 72x30X30. E-mail me for pictures/videos. I still have a custom made acrylic sump, huge Bubble Magus Curve B12 skimmer, 4 led lights that were only used for under 8 months, SpectraPure 90g RO with brand new membrane and filters ordered directly from Marine Depot. I also have about 300lbs of dry rocks. I'm only listing the tank and stand for the asking price. The tank will come totally plumbed and will throw in a free internal return pump. I also have 120lbs of CaribSea Aragonite sand in their bags (never used). PM me for pics or you're welcome to come see it in person. Asking price is $1000 for tank and stank only along with the complete plumbing. Thanks.
F770E79C-F013-4410-825B-D0B4414BC9B2.jpeg

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 328
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 321
  • 60265290673__812FA487-2A41-4A66-8FEC-0A475D5E3DFD.MOV
    3.6 MB
Last edited:

1UCKY

Niko's Dad
Rating - 100%
128   0   0
I have someone coming tomorrow to take everything, but will update those that PMed me regarding sale. Here is a list of what will be for sale if the whole thing doesn't sell (will post prices for these items after the tank and stand are sold):

-Custom ¾” acrylic sump with 3 drain cut out, baffles, probes and heathers holder (63 gallons)

-BR-110 Biopellet Reactor (Reef Octopus)

-Clear PVC Swing Check Valve (prevents sump overflows incase of lost of electricity

-Bubble Magus Curve B12 skimmer (costed $700 shipped)

- SpectraPure Line Pressure Reverse Osmosis/Deionization Five-Stage MaxCap Manual Flush 90 GPD System-brand new membrane and filters; also comes with 2 TDS meters (was $400 shipped)

-4 Vipar Spectra Led lights (165w) with remotes/controller and hanging kit for each one

-ADJ PC-100A powerstrip (8 on/off channels/never used)

-Jecod return 3100gph pump with controller (free with a purchase)

-2 Maxspect Gyre Generator XF-150 wave makers (with box/new unused extra impellers)

-2 44g RubberMaid with about 300lbs of dry rock (small to XXL pieces including shelves)

-120lbs of CaribSea Aragonite sand in their bags (3 40lbs bags never used)

Last edited:

Jazeel55

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Your wasting your time responding to half to cornballs on here. Most of them don’t have the space or the money. I think they just want to say they ask about it to make fellow reefer think they about something. There need to be a limit of how many things you can Inquire about on here. It’s always the same damn people asking about stuff they know they ain’t taking. Am sorry but I had to say something If no one else will. GLWS!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1UCKY

Niko's Dad
Rating - 100%
128   0   0
Your wasting your time responding to half to cornballs on here. Most of them don’t have the space or the money. I think they just want to say they ask about it to make fellow reefer think they about something. There need to be a limit of how many things you can Inquire about on here. It’s always the same damn people asking about stuff they know they ain’t taking. Am sorry but I had to say something If no one else will. GLWS!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Lmao, I agree. MR was a different place a few years ago.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: