• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

ReeferJoe

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 100%
33   0   0
Hi All,

I going to have extra live Phytoplankton in my next batch which will be ready tomorrow. Online, a 15oz bottle of DT Phytoplankton costs around $20. I'm selling one 16 oz bottle for $10. I have 4 bottles for sale.

Joe

pmui

Rating - 100%
39   0   0
Joe,

do you come into manhattan during the week? I would like a bottle.

Peter

Originally posted by ReeferJoe:
Hi All,

I going to have extra live Phytoplankton in my next batch which will be ready tomorrow. Online, a 15oz bottle of DT Phytoplankton costs around $20. I'm selling one 16 oz bottle for $10. I have 4 bottles for sale.

Joe

ReeferJoe

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 100%
33   0   0
Hey B,

Cool, I'll be in chinatown at around noon on Sunday. We can meet at the Citibank in the corner of East Broadway and Bowery at 12:00pm. Is that alright with you?

Danny/Peter,

Will you be able to meet me there too? Let me know so I know to bring your bottles with me otherwise we will need to meet in Queens.

Thanks,
Joe

ReeferJoe

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 100%
33   0   0
Hey Sam,

I use it to feed my clam, gorgonian and the pods in my refugium so they will reproduce. I have a mandarin dragonette that needs to eat pods.

According to Melev in ReefCentral, it should last a month if keep refidgerated.

Joe

[ January 14, 2005, 12:39 PM: Message edited by: ReeferJoe ]

ReeferJoe

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 100%
33   0   0
Manderin eats the bugs(pods) that in your rocks. The pods eats phytoplankton. In a refugium without any predators, pods can reproduce. The pods then gets into your main tank thru the return for the manderin to eat

Joe

ReeferJoe

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 100%
33   0   0
Hi Danny,

I work in Pleasantville next to the Saw Mill Pkwy. Maybe we can meet in the morning before work.

I usually get in 7:30am - 8:00am and leave 4:30pm - 5:00pm. I get home around 6:30pm. Let me know when works for you.

Joe

ReeferJoe

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 100%
33   0   0
No problem

Whenever you want to buy, just let me know in advance so I could make more on the next batch. I usually make them in the weekend so let me know by the friday before. It take 7 days to complete.

Joe

ReeferJoe

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 100%
33   0   0
Hey Jay,

Sorry, didn't get a chance to get online until now. I do have more if you still want one. I'll be home later today.

Can you give me a number so I can call you when I get home?

Joe

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: