• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

S

Stix

I tore down a 10 gallon reef. I am selling the T5 light set up I had over it. Included an Icecap 430 ballast wired to two 2' T5 bulbs with individual sunlight supply clip on reflectors. This is the best way you can set up T5s (Icecap + clip on reflectors). I also have a custom wooden hood with hinged top which these lights are mounted to and fits a standard 10 gallon tank. This hood is included free. Also I have an brand new bulb you can have, so that's 3 bulbs total. The bulbs on the hood now, one is a month old and the other is like 3 months old but these bulbs last long (like a year) with enough intensity. All for $150. (The ballast alone retails for that). Pictures soon to come. Pickup only in Brooklyn, NY.
Thanks,
-Nick

S

Stix

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Here are the pics...

Front...
2414465-md.jpg

Top...
2414468-md.jpg

Back...
2414471-md.jpg

Open: you get everything you see here...
2414473-md.jpg

The bulbs on the hood, one is white and one is blue, nice combo of colors, brought out lots of colors in corals. The spare bulb I'm not sure, it's either a spare white or a spare blue, I don't have it in front of me at the moment =\.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: