• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

House of Laughter

Super Moderator
Staff member
Vendor
Rating - 100%
310   0   0
All -

I ordered 10 bottles of Bob Smiths Maxi-Cure (TM) extrathick cyanoacrylite glue - this is the stuff that SPSFrag.com was selling for $12 a bottle.

They are 1 oz. bottles and will be $5 a bottle - I use this and swear by it myself (but that's me).

You can go here to see it

They will ship today and I should have them early next week - post if interested and I'll keep track.

House

[ June 30, 2004, 01:25 PM: Message edited by: House of Laughter ]

O

Occult

Rating - 100%
310   0   0
I think it's safe to say that I'm interested.

Archmage

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
House,

Would be interested in 2 or 3 bottles if you have extra. Otherwise, 1 would be great. I will pickup in Manhattan. Where in manhattan are you?

[JWS]wasabi

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
ill grab one of those too... that purple rim plate has been gettin knocked to the bottom on a almost daily basis...

was thinkin the sunburst might come out a bit more if underneath a ledge in the shadows too..

4angel

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
On a side note.. If anyone out there is thinking of ordering the epoxy let me know. Id like a tube and will share in the shipping

4angel

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hay House I got tied up at work today. I hope to see you by the end of the week for the glue. Im also looking for some SD(less than half a bag do you have any?

Archmage

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
House,

What is the directions to your house? I thought I could pick up Ray's Cyclops-Eeze for him as well as the coral glue if possible. Is it hard to find your house?

Thanks

4angel

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hay House I am planning to head up to Mamaroneck with Vic. Maybe we could meet outside Sals and I will give you the cash. Also do you still have some SD (I need a lil less than half a bag)if so how much?

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: