• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

S

stealyourhouse

I'll be moving to St Louis in a few months, so unfortunately it means I have to sell off my livestock. All items were aquacultured or came from other member's tanks. Here is what I have available:

UPDATE: A few pieces are still available. Check out my latest post for the new list.

I live in the Marine Park area of Brooklyn. I usually work late, so weekends or weekdays after 9pm are best if you'd like to come by and see what's for sale.

Thanks,
Marc

[ February 22, 2004, 09:06 PM: Message edited by: stealyourhouse ]

jackson6745

SPS KILLER
Rating - 99%
201   2   0
Guys,
I saw Marc's tank and all of his stuff is VERY nice!!! All the corals listed are nice sized and very colorful, I would buy it all but my tank is pretty crowded...LOL.
You have to be nuts to pass up this stuff at those prices! :eek:

S

stealyourhouse

Rating - 100%
38   0   0
Marine Park is in the south of Brooklyn. The closest train to me is the Q to Kings Highway or the 2/5 to Flatbush Avenue.

All of the live rock is full of various cool life.

I also have a piece of rock with a large gorgonian attached to it. This would be perfect for a seahorse tank or reef tank. I thought jackson was going to take it, but his tank was full :(

I'll try to get some pics into the gallery tonight.

jackson6745

SPS KILLER
Rating - 99%
201   2   0
Yeah that gorg is awesome.....if anyone buys it I would gladly trade for a clipping of it. It looks like the gorg in this tank (left side) about the same size too!

7528ful-med.jpg

[ February 16, 2004, 08:02 PM: Message edited by: jackson6745 ]

S

stealyourhouse

Rating - 100%
176   0   0
wedfr - The Yumas are currently being held for somebody.

Heuerfan - the Blue Digi is available.

Joe V - I've got somebody coming by on Saturday to pick up a few pieces of rock. I'll let you know what's left...

J

Joe V.

Rating - 100%
176   0   0
No prob, Marc,

I'll take the clowns and torch if available as well .... really need some rock though ... could use some sand as well for refug..... Anyway let me know ... thanks again Joe

S

stealyourhouse

Rating - 100%
176   0   0
House,

It's available. I'll put it on hold for you.

When's a good time or you to drop by to pick it up? I'm in the Marine Park section of Brooklyn.

Marc

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: