• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

FastUno

Rating - 100%
79   0   0
This is a showpiece coral that cost over $149&tx. I have had it in my tank for about 4 months now & it has become encrusted with corraline. It's live rock now.

Trying to get rid of it to make more room for corals & clams in my small 55g for now. Wondering if anyone would be intereted in it for $50. I also have another piece that is larger but not encrusted. I think they are between 10-15pnds.

39166903.jpg

FastUno

Rating - 100%
79   0   0
Not really, they call them bleached corals, because they are skeletal structures that have been through a bleaching process. Hence the name bleached coral.

Yes, it's dead. Yes, it has been bleached. Yes, IT'S ALIVE!!!!!

I think I will be keeping it, upgrading to 90g & will probably set up my 26g again. I will still consider selling it though, since I can always throw in any one of my other ones & re-establish corraline growth.

Hey, Jackson I saw a post of yours with this awesome green cap once. Do you still have it? Any frags of it?

jackson6745

SPS KILLER
Rating - 99%
201   2   0
Fastuno, you talking about this cap?
dp17.jpg

If so, this is the "ultra rare" Kasei Kap. It originated from psuedo boy (Kasei). I would have to charge you $200 for a small 1/4" frag :D

Na, J/K how's $15 sound for a good sized frag ;)

[ February 01, 2005, 02:59 PM: Message edited by: jackson6745 ]

Pseudo

OG Member
Rating - 100%
185   0   0
I have a nice RARE pink one now too...

I hope everyone that got a piece of the green from me keeps it as noone has them for sale anymore..So I guess it getting rare.

Kasei

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: