• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

Pseudo

OG Member
Rating - 100%
185   0   0
I have 2 colonies for sale.

The first is a Red zoo with a brown/red skirt. It is on a 6" rock more than half covered. $30 OBO

5" Flourecent Green Palythoa colony. Everyone that took a frag from me loves the color that comes from them.Green even out of the water.
$25 OBO

Anyone who comes tonite or calls me for pick-up will get a $5 discount or I will deliver them for free.

Thanks,

Kasei

[ December 08, 2004, 06:17 PM: Message edited by: Pseudo Boy ]

Pseudo

OG Member
Rating - 100%
185   0   0
Ok I am leaving my house in 10 minutes to drop off the red zoos. Does anyone want me to drop off the green palythoa (button polyps/zooanthids)?

10:30p

[ December 08, 2004, 02:16 AM: Message edited by: Pseudo Boy ]

Pseudo

OG Member
Rating - 100%
185   0   0
This was the first time I didn't have any pics. I had my hands in my tank and didn't have any time to snap any. I had posted them before when I was selling my other frags and people kept asking me for them. So I finally finish my tank and I took my acro colony off and had them left over.

Melt,
I am a true reefer. When it's time to get your tank the way you want it you will do anything to get it done right the first time. I will drive almost anywhere at any moment to get what I want. You are going to miss out on the green ones. They are the big Fiji ones ;)

Off to the sump they go unless someone wants them.

Kasei

Pseudo

OG Member
Rating - 100%
185   0   0
Fastuno,

I needed to have them picked last night. I would have brought them to you. I even left my number in the post last night so people could call me for delivery. The green cap is no longer for sale.

I still have the palythoa and live in Park Slope.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: