• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

Barnacle_Blenny

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
I was about to buy a 175 custom tank and stand for my office from LOVEMYREEF but I didn't get there fast enough a crazy bastard from pennsylvania ran over to brooklyn and picked it before I got a chance to get there and picked it up :(

Now I'm looking for a used 125 to 180 gallon tank and stand. Anyone know who's selling one or trying to get rid of one.

chrisl1

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I know some one that has a 75 acrylic, they are looking to get rid of it pretty cheap, it is 5'x18"x18", nice not having too much depth, don't need insane lighting. H esays it's in pretty goods shape, may need a little buff here and there, but $$$ talks

partagas

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Barnacle_Blenny , Hate to say this. But that 150 I wanted to trade with you. I traded it last week. I will have a 90 all glass for sale in about a week or so with metal stand.

Barnacle_Blenny

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
Thanks Deanos but I'm looking for the tank and stand together.

Thanks again

T

twinreef

Rating - 100%
21   0   0
My brother has a 180 he wants to get rid of. Let me ask him and i"ll post back here ok

I

imported_June

Rating - 100%
21   0   0
wife doesnt need 2 know ...lol... we all mostly extend the truth when it comes to our hobbies ;0) ...lol :rolleyes:

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: