• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

C

Crakeur

I'm unloading my retro fit custom sea life 32Watt powercompact. This hood was came with my 7 gallon aga bowfront and has one white and one actinic blue bulb. The fixture was used for about 2 months, then put in storage for a while, used again for two weeks while I had my halides repaired and then demoted to the back of the closet.

Looking to sell or trade for livestock.

L

LiQuiD

Crak, how much? They sell for $50 so how low are you willing to go? I could always add it to one of my tanks. Let me know.

T

The Great Rupert AKA AM

I too am interested. I have a bio-wheel pro 60 I can posibly include in a trade, but I also have cash. Also if you would like I could trade you baby cloths or a crib that converts into a bed once he is ready:D I am serious about the baby stuff. The bed is probably worth a LOT more than the light and I think we may also have a nice matching changing table. It is wooden and probably from the work bench because my family is friends with the owner since before he was rich.

Now that I think about it the chaning table would make a GREAT tank stand. Infact it think it was what my first tank rested on over ten years ago.

C

Crakeur

sorry for the delayed response. I think I will be ising the light on a fuge in the office, assuming we go ahead and add the fuge. If not, and y'all are still in need of some lights, we can work something out. I should know in another week or two.

As to the offer of baby stuff, gonna have to pass as I already have too much stuff in that department.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: