• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

Barnacle_Blenny

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
I just got a fish that feeds on acro polyps. I'm looking for cheap dying or browned out colonies to feed him until I get him into regular food. He is a Longnose Filefish. here is what he looks like.
pic_nc403.jpg

you can tell why i fell in love with him he's amazing but getting skinny I had to rescue him from the LFS before he died from starvation. Please help out

Thanks!!

4angel

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think its going to be very hard to ween a fish off what it naturaly eats. More powe to u though.

Barnacle_Blenny

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
I actually told the owner to stay away from this fish and told him of his eating habits. He is very skinny and he gave him to me half off (his cost) noting my intentions was a rescue. He told me they ordered a lot of filefish (common kind that thrive very well in captivity) and he came in as a mistake along with order. They didn't even know what he was. He was marked as "fiji filefish" Being a fish buff that I am I had to help the little guy.

As to house thx for the support buddy. I'll try to be by Tuesday. Please if anyone else can help out let me know right away

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: