• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

P

Pedro

First come first serve.

Hanna low range po4 tester, brand new only used 3-4 times with 100 reagents $155

Eheim feeder $30

Hanna primo tds meter $10

Tropic marin pro coral cure (new) $20

Last edited by a moderator:

grknyer

Official Lurker
Rating - 100%
61   0   0
Hey Pedro I wish this stuff was available at the time I picked up those frags from you which be the way are doing great. Yellow cup,xenia,leather and monti caps are all well. The Highlighter is starting to get it's color back slowly. You were holding out, huh!!! LOL

P

Pedro

Rating - 100%
61   0   0
Ozone, someone local is picking up the meter, if he passes then i might ship.

Pauper, feeder is maybe 1 1/2 years old. It does not see action daily, mostly on vacations. If you see it you would think it's new.

I wish i did have this stuff on sale before, but it takes time to decide what you gonna do ya know, lol.

Phosar and bulbs might be spoken for.

crox99

Audi Sport
Rating - 100%
103   0   0
2 SE radiums 250watt used 3 months $40 for both.
Tropic marin pro coral cure (new) $20

do you accept PayPal? if yes send me the info and I send you the $$$.

JP

P

Pedro

Rating - 100%
103   0   0
Jp, i have to see what Kathy wants to do. If she passes they are your's. The cure is still available.

P

Pedro

Rating - 100%
108   0   0
Just want to mention that if i do not get a confirmation from the parties that PM'd me today then starting tomorrow it will be a first come first serve for sure. So please get back to me. Thanks.

P

Pedro

Rating - 100%
10   0   0
How much is it to ship to you? My zip is 11435. If you pay that then i will ship it through the mail. LMK

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: