• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

O

occb2

I have around 25 frags of acropora, they are from 1 to 2 inches, the price is $5 for the small and $10 for the large. Also I have three more acro colonies and if you want a frag from those I can do it. Pick up a must. I like it if you pick it out your self. I live in New Windsor NY. In orange county.

Dopler

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'd love to come pick up a frag or two from you.I live in Buchanan.I've been to new windsor a few times.Nice ride up route 9.If your not busy today I can take a ride and check out what you have.
Nick

O

occb2

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Come on over.. call me at 845-590-5593. I'll be home tomorrow til 2:30 PM, then I have to go to work. Give me a call. Later,
Rob

House of Laughter

Super Moderator
Staff member
Vendor
Rating - 100%
310   0   0
Nick,

Today is not good for me - I am having a ton of poeple over for a BBQ - any ychance you can pick me up a nice acro frag or possibly postpone til tomorrow or monday? Just would like to take the trip with you since it's been about 3 weeks since I took a visit to a fellow reefers house.

Anyway, let me know either way - if today is the only good day, let me know - I would like a green colored acro - if not a purple, pink or orange would be nice.

Thanks,

House

O

occb2

Rating - 100%
310   0   0
Tomorrow is fine. I have a few people coming over to get some in the early afternoon, but I leave for work at 2:30 again tomorrow. Let me know...
Rob

O

occb2

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
House and Dopler, thanks for coming over. I hope you guys enjoy the frags. And like I said we are having a reefclub meeting on the friday, let me know if you guys want to go. Later,
Rob

Dopler

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Rob
Thank you for the awsome frags.It was great meeting you and your family.I put the frags in the tank and everything opened up real nicely.If you guys want some awsome frags from a real nice reefer,call rob.I'll be out of town this week but I'll be in touch with you about future club meetings.When ever your ready to sell the Pagoda I have a real nice spot reserved in my tank for it...hehehe...thanks again rob

Nick

House of Laughter

Super Moderator
Staff member
Vendor
Rating - 100%
310   0   0
Rob, Nice stuff, Nick, thanks for driving and taking some time on a nice Sunday afternoon.

I won't be able to make it this Friday either, having some friends over - thanks for th invite thoguh, maybe next time.

My frags opened up within an hour 0- so I think they'll make the transition nicely.

Thanks again, and I am sure I'll see you again soon. Soon as I get the new tank established that is :)

Thanks again!

Jim

O

occb2

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
The one I fragged was a Staghorn Acropora. I also have some green hydropora. I also have a bunch of different acros that I can frag for you. And also blue tip monapora. You have to come and look, my dig. camera takes 3 meg pic's so emailing them will be crazy. Later,
Rob

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: