Juano908

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
I want to give Rachid (@Thatguy96) big thank to you and your family for opening your home doors to me, I'll always appreciate all the beautiful and healthy frags you gave me.
I was supposed to come out of your place with only the 5 frags I won from the Superbowl day raffle but instead you gave me much more.

Whoever's looking to buy big and healthy frags, I highly recommend Rachid, I guarantee you won't be disappointed.

May God always bless you and your family brotha and keep up the good work cause your tank and frags are looking amazing.
a5c05f2c854342e32b4a8b6981157bfc.jpg
968b84c3902e5d435ce0530702eec2f5.jpg

Sent from my SM-A205U using Tapatalk

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Give me a heads up when you are going to be around. Still see those Sunny Ds multiplying.
liking that red goni, he will go to office where the goni and alveopora thrive.
looking for some mushrooms, a few SPS, candy cane, Duncan’s. Some euphyllias with longer stalks.
pretty sure you will find somethings you will like.

Rating - 100%
204   0   0
Give me a heads up when you are going to be around. Still see those Sunny Ds multiplying.
liking that red goni, he will go to office where the goni and alveopora thrive.
looking for some mushrooms, a few SPS, candy cane, Duncan’s. Some euphyllias with longer stalks.
pretty sure you will find somethings you will like.
I will put a nice pack together for you brotha.

Rating - 100%
204   0   0
I have gotten a couple questions on the frag packs so here it is.

Best thing to do for a quicker reply if for you to text me directly at (302) 438-2577.

I usually do 10 Pack Frags for $25 for shipping plus $30 shipping. Price might go up a bit from there is you want Acros only or you want me to text you a bunch of frags I currently have healed and encrusted in my frag tank so you can buy individual WYSIWG. Every few weeks, I usually will post some frags I have available on my instagram/youtube channel ( @Stourysreef ) and on this thread so folks know what they will get.

For shipping, anything that arrives dead or not doing well I replace so you will have no worry there.

Danyalk

Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Crazy prices and everything looks healthy. Just picked up a lot of nice size frags. Seems knowledgeable and ensures that the corals will survive; buy with confidence.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: