Alfredo De La Fe

Rating - 100%
30   0   0
PRICE DROP: $200.

My old 180 with built in overflow and oak stand. The stand needs a new floor in it (piece of 3/4 inch plywood) I did not notice a leak in return plumbing and it damaged the bottom plywood. Everything else is in decent shape. Tank needs cleaning and the stand can be sand and a coat of polyurethane would do wonders. As-is $250.

Tank must be picked up but I am on the first floor of building and there is a handicap ramp going in to building. Will require 2-3 strong guys and a van. Also will need help getting everything disassembled as part of the deal (already did most of that, but may need to take out bulkheads) As a bonus will throw in the sheet of plywood and thin high end wood on top of it that stand sits on. If you want the dried sand you can have it. Some of the Rock I plan to keep for when I buy my house and start a new tank. But I have a LOT of nice dry rock and will work out a nice deal for whoever buys the tank.

tank3.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Alfredo De La Fe

Rating - 100%
30   0   0
Looks like sale may have fallen through. Buyer had emergency and couldn’t come pick up last Saturday.

I already took out all rock and most sand. Spent hours doing it in prep for pickup. Will give original buyer a chance to answer, but if there are any others interested let me know and if it falls through I will go to the next person in line.

Alfredo De La Fe

Rating - 100%
30   0   0
The original buyer backed out. I am trying to put the apartment on the market and need the tank out. Will lower the price to $300, see description above. I did start removing the old sand and I disconnected all of the plumbing so it should be easy to disassemble.

Alfredo De La Fe

Rating - 100%
30   0   0
05a3208cb04578782540fe949e47c9a5.jpg

Seal was originally covered with thin coat of silicone before I set it up. It should be good but I always recommend new silicone when using a used tank. Personally I would be comfortable setting it up again if I was going to stay here.

Alfredo De La Fe

Rating - 100%
30   0   0
cd3a797ee0358a2171d214e71eab1c0b.jpg

Only repair really needed is a new floor in stand, light sanding and coat of polyurethane. (It needs replacing. Got wet when I pulled sump out a few hours ago but I wouldn’t use it without changing the floor of the stand.

Alfredo De La Fe

Rating - 100%
30   0   0
755b85c08189280e8fa38791ea6c4409.jpg

Dursos and plumbing/bulkheads go with it. Definitely worth the asking price. Place is a wreck because I am packing up to sell and move. But I will be here all day Tuesday.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: