jd371

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I have 2 RBTA's for sale. I'm taking $40 for each.

olBQ5NSl.jpg

jd371

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Still available? Approximate size? Where in Levittown ?
Tom
Yes they're both available. The one on top is about 6"or 7" across and the other behind it might be the same size or just a little smaller. I'm just north of Hempstead Tpke. just off of Jerusalem Ave.

This was taken this morning.
o0HMUval.jpg

Reefist

Active Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yes they're both available. The one on top is about 6"or 7" across and the other behind it might be the same size or just a little smaller. I'm just north of Hempstead Tpke. just off of Jerusalem Ave.

o0HMUval.jpg
Snow coming are you home this week?

Reefist

Active Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

o0HMUval.jpg
Snow coming are you home this week?
I could come over when the weather clears. How do I get in touch with you for details. New here can’t find way to PM you

jd371

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I could come over when the weather clears. How do I get in touch with you for details. New here can’t find way to PM you
Monday to Thursday I'm free after 4, Friday to Sunday I'm free all day. I'll PM you my phone number so you can get in touch with me.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: