Gbagz21

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
Hello all I am selling my all in one waterbox 20 gallon cube which is like a month old. I thought I could do the all in one thing but I want a sump and opposed to taking apart this tank and drilling it I figured I’d sell it to someone who could appreciate it. It’s literally like brand new I just got it, still have the box for the tank and everything extra filter socks I can throw in a skimmer that actually fits I have a brand new sock too, all the media it came with and the carbon sponges are you used and still packaged, can possibly toss some rock in the deal and a power head if you need one or are interested in one I have basic ones and fancy ones. I also upgraded the return pump and put a ball valve on it which IMO made the tank a million times better and don’t really even need a power head. Here are some pics it’s gonna be empty and I’m gonna have it look brand new and in it’s original box when you do buy it from me so these pics are kind of irrelevant the website shows exactly what you’re getting. One tiny thing is the stand I put a shelf in it so if you don’t like that you will just have 2 holes inside of the stand is all and on the door theirs a tiny bit of damage nothing major the stand I didn’t buy new I bought after the tank. I’m pricing this to sell so I can just buy my new tank with these funds I’m getting a great deal so I’m selling it for what I’m paying for my new tank so everybody wins because this is a deal only $600 for this tank and stand with protein skimmer and pumps you just need a light which I could go as far as throwing in a fluval bar light that’s Bluetooth but that’s about all I’ve got as far as lights I am keeping my light for the new tank. $600 takes it all and will hook up with frags and whatever you need as your tank cycles. Thanks for looking pm for any questions please serious inquiries trying to sell fast hence the price this tank has like a 7 week waiting period and with stand costs $600 without shipping fee which is $100 and tax which brings you to almost $1000 for this set up which again is a month old if that.

IMG_9203.jpg

IMG_9202.jpg

IMG_9206.jpg

IMG_9205.jpg

IMG_8972.jpg

IMG_8932.jpg

IMG_8796.jpg

IMG_8778.jpg

If interested in the other stand I have it on in pics I still have that too not being used.
69ff71bbdf8d91c1bc3e06b6f5bd3713.jpg

Last edited:

Gbagz21

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
Bump looking for a quick sale great deal on all brand new equipment and month old tank will come in original box and all, 6 filter socks, media, new pumps upgraded, protein skimmer that actually fits in chamber behind tank, can throw in some chaeto as well if you want to make the center chamber a fuge. Want to sell and not miss out on other tank so accepting reasonable offers I will sell for $550 which is less than the tank and stand cost before taxes and shipping.

Gbagz21

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
f12b6c1664378eac0339d8e1e90dafce.jpg

78ff0e1e9f2205d6de7d01580f50c6c8.jpg

97bac1288f77da4f3fac3e5e4f9f2ecb.jpg

This is the fluval bluetooth led strip flight you could get away w running this light alone but I wouldn’t but it’s great to begin with I’m throwing that in part of the deal so it’s tank stand and light only $550obo.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gbagz21

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
pm me a contact number, also you interested in any trade ?
pm sent are you interested still tank is available I have it cleaned back in original box and I just got a shipment of new socks in boxes so I have like 7 socks to offer, protein skimmer, new upgraded return pump, original media never use filter pads for back of AIO and stand can throw a power head in too this is a steal only reason I still have is because I had it set up still until today so I lost a couple of buyers but it's in its original box now and stand is right under it no box for stand waterbox didn't make one also including fluval LED bluetooth light bar is enough to power the whole tank, its just a basic blue and white led with bluetooth to power it on the app, its really the upgraded light for the fluval edge 13.5 gal tank which I had but ended up selling the tank without that upgraded light I have no need for it and it does fit over the tank with the extendable arms on each side, will also throw some rock in if needed.

Last edited:

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: