• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

Deanos

Old School Reefer
Rating - 100%
194   0   0
Just so you know, astrea turbo snails graze on algae and diatoms while nassarius snails consume detritus, uneaten food and fish waste. Many people have both to address different problems.

Dean

S

stratus1

Rating - 100%
194   0   0
yes, therfor i posted the link to saltwaterfish.com who described them pretty well on there site...

S

stratus1

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
ok great guys, i will let you know when they are in.....

got about 50 left

S

stratus1

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
im near jc...njtpk exit 14a or about 5min from the holland tunnel..pick up would be best, shipping is possible *via usps or ups ground *about $8

S

stratus1

Rating - 100%
79   0   0
shippment should come in this afternoon (wed) or tomorrow (thu) afternoon...i will let you know asap, if you give me your phone or/and email address (send via pm or email to me)

pick up is prefered same day, shipping to ny/nj possible..

no hermits right now
sorry

S

stratus1

Rating - 100%
79   0   0
SNAILS ARE HERE!!!!

GOOD SIZE, FRESH AND HEALTHY
PLEASE TRY TO PICK UP TODAY (FROM NOW ON, TILL TOMORROW LATEST --- AS I DO NOT WANT THEM ALL IN MY TANK!!)

S

stratus1

Rating - 100%
12   0   0
i have 20 left, im in bayonne
njtpk 14a....
i cant put them all into my tank, so i would like to sell them off today or tomorrow by the latest

depending how far you are, you can pick up right now or late night 201-243-6581
going to a restaurant around 7.30

S

stratus1

Rating - 100%
12   0   0
ok...im back home, if somebody still want to pick up tonight...i will be up late
just give me a call (phone on the previous post)
if not...please try picking up on fri

for all the manhattan people, i will be in manhattan on sat - but you need to let me know asap!!! snails must go asap

S

stratus1

Rating - 100%
12   0   0
update
if all people pick up there snails as stated in there messages, i still will have 20 left for sale...if somebody is interested please contact me asap, i would like them out of the house by fri (they are hungry and need another home)

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: