purple death 3 polyp GONE
Magicians 2 polyp GONE
Night mare 3 polyp GONE
Neon green candy cane 1 head GONE
Rasta 3 polyp GONE
Purple death 6 polyp GONE
Purple monster 3 polyp GONE
Night mare 2 polyp GONE

2 frags per member, would like to share these with more people. These are all easy coral to keep in the tank

pick up Brooklyn Ny 11236

Last edited:

BD_Reefing

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
I’ll like to hop on this give away, and offer some bam bam zoas to any new reefer out there, also have a salinity checker. Might have some other odd reef related dry goods as well I’ll have to check my storage. I’m located in at 10457 or 10520
c092848d63ac01be10fb833367b2d203.jpg

Giving away free zoas to new members of the hobby

purple death 3 polyp
Magicians 2 polyp
Night mare 3 polyp
Neon green candy cane 1 head
Rasta 3 polyp
Purple death 6 polyp
Purple monster 3 polyp
Night mare 2 polyp

2 frags per member, would like to share these with more people. These are all easy coral to keep in the tank

definitely a great gesture
not sure if you are interested zuska but if you want some sps i have some for you
just pm me

Zuska

Cherry Collector
Rating - 99.5%
430   2   0
BUMP list updated, gave away 4 frags so far plant of frags left, also adding a 3-4in toadstool leather for free to anyone with a established tank already and want bigger pieces of corals moving around. I don't have the room for it anymore.

Zuska

Cherry Collector
Rating - 99.5%
430   2   0
definitely a great gesture
not sure if you are interested zuska but if you want some sps i have some for you
just pm me
thanks for the sps Bob, really nice frags! Bump still few more free zoa frags left, Also have Salefert test kits all, cal, mag and no3 half used. if you need better test kits then you already have these are for you

Rcperry91

Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Giving away free zoas to new members of the hobby

purple death 3 polyp
Magicians 2 polyp GONE
Night mare 3 polyp
Neon green candy cane 1 head
Rasta 3 polyp GONE
Purple death 6 polyp GONE
Purple monster 3 polyp GONE
Night mare 2 polyp

Hi, do you still have any frags left you're giving away? I'm just starting my tank and I'd be grateful for anything you're giving away.

Rcperry91

Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’ll like to hop on this give away, and offer some bam bam zoas to any new reefer out there, also have a salinity checker. Might have some other odd reef related dry goods as well I’ll have to check my storage. I’m located in at 10457 or 10520
c092848d63ac01be10fb833367b2d203.jpg
Hi, I'm just starting my tank and I'd be grateful for any zoas you're giving away.

Zuska

Cherry Collector
Rating - 99.5%
430   2   0
Im available today between 3-7Pm if anyone wants to stop by for rastas, purple death, pink zippers or a purple slimmer frag to anyone looking getting into sps

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: