• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

Pseudo

OG Member
Rating - 100%
185   0   0
This is my little buddy (5") that has to go now. He really needs a good home so no one with a small tank and not someone who cant take good care of him. He eats very well (seaweed, Marine A pellets is his favorite and Prime reef frozen and flake) He is 9 months old and get along with all of my fish. Always out in the open.

Hippo_Small.JPG

Trade for a nice coral (SPS or Colorful Ricordia), A Titanium 250w/300w heater,2xMaxiJet 1200 impellers, Aquaclear 802 powerhead or $20 bucks. Everything is negotiable...

Thanks,

Kasei

[ December 02, 2004, 02:27 AM: Message edited by: Pseudo Boy ]

Pseudo

OG Member
Rating - 100%
185   0   0
Hey Sam,

A 90 gallon is good for a hippo tang but with your tank going through major changes I wouldn't feel right letting you put the Hippo in there right now. Read through the links I gave you. Use the Alkalinty link first as that is your major problem. The nitrate level wont bother anything unless your alk is not good then it becomes toxic. So deal with the Alk problem first.

If you need any help just call me and I will go through it with you.

Later Sam

Pseudo

OG Member
Rating - 100%
185   0   0
PLEASE

If your tank is too small or has serious problems, DO NOT ask me for this tang. You have to have a stable tank and ROOM for him to grow into before I give him up. I will ask you what your tank is like before making a decision.

Not being an ass but it is what I think is best.

Thanks,

Kasei

samksy

FISHING, I'M IN!!!!
Rating - 100%
346   0   0
Why not, i'll take very very good care of it. :D Okay you are right
banghead.gif
. I'll wait another time, probably not the best time now. I already switch to Tropic Marin Salts and did a 20 percent water changes yesterday, hopefully i'll see some positve changes and work from there. Thanks

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: