joe said:
Sam
you can have a piece of mine for free if you like,
ill give you a little chunk.
there is so much in just a teeny piece.
let me know

joe

Joe,

Where are you in manhattan? I know fishtown sells them pretty expensive, but i guess i need some just to see if they would eat them. Man, i regret not getting on the group buy that "House" organize a while ago...oh well,

House of Laughter

Super Moderator
Staff member
Vendor
Rating - 100%
310   0   0
samsky, typically antias will eat cyclopeeze, but won't be enough for their diet - can you get one from the fish store that IS eating? I had 2 that wouldn't eat the first day, but once they saw the other 2 eating, they were like, HEY, that's my food :)

I also have some if you need in an emergency - look for a group buy again for the Spring frag swap sometime in early April

House

samksy

FISHING, I'M IN!!!!
Rating - 100%
346   0   0
House of Laughter said:
samsky, typically antias will eat cyclopeeze, but won't be enough for their diet - can you get one from the fish store that IS eating? I had 2 that wouldn't eat the first day, but once they saw the other 2 eating, they were like, HEY, that's my food :)

I also have some if you need in an emergency - look for a group buy again for the Spring frag swap sometime in early April

House

I see, I need to get a chunk, i guess i'll have to head over to fishtown.
House, does your anthias eat mysis shrimp? and what type of anthias do you have in your tank? Thanks

DaRealDvs1 said:
FT has cyclo @ $10, for a nice size amount.
It lasts a long time.
I guess that's my best option until there's a group buy. Thanks Phil.

Deanos

Old School Reefer
Rating - 100%
194   0   0
Bartlett's Anthia

samksy said:
House, does your anthias eat mysis shrimp? and what type of anthias do you have in your tank?

Pseudanthias_bartlettorum_female.jpg

samksy

FISHING, I'M IN!!!!
Rating - 100%
346   0   0
inline6 said:
Sam,

Do you want me to pick some up for you @ FT?
You could meet me in the city where I work (how's the xenia doing?).

Thanks Sharn, i don't want to create too much trouble for you, i'm gonna check out New World Aquarium during lunch. Hopefully they'll have cyclopeeze for sale.

The xenia was pumping like crazy the second i put them in and slowly stop pulsing after several week and disappeared in my tank. Hmmm, i guess i'm one of the tank owner who can never have xenia :(.

samksy

FISHING, I'M IN!!!!
Rating - 100%
346   0   0
Vic8361 said:
Hey Sam I have cyclopeze I could give you.
Vic

Vic,

Thanks for the offer. I'm looking to buy a nice size chunk. If you have the extra let me know, if not its cool. I'll try to get some from LFS and hopefully can last me til the group buy in the spring, organized by "House". How's your gorgeous tank doing? Man, after last visit, i still remember how your tank looks like. So damn nice!!! I'm so jealous...lolz :D

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: