Purp Tan8g

Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Free Green Carpet Nem. Its just taking up a spot in my tank where I want to put SPS or other corals. Its takes up the surface area of about the size of grapefruit cut in half. Its in the back of that photo with the rainbow nems. Tough to get a good picture of it. My sexy shrimp love it but there are plenty of other nems in my tank for them to go to.

Located in Eastern Long Island, first come first serve.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2022-01-14 at 8.01.36 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2022-01-14 at 8.01.36 PM.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 0
  • Screen Shot 2022-01-14 at 8.03.10 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2022-01-14 at 8.03.10 PM.png
    334.3 KB · Views: 0

Purp Tan8g

Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Im willing to drive a little bit west but not too far. I’m having a tough time getting him out, does anyone have any tips or tricks?

Blenny&Co.

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Im willing to drive a little bit west but not too far. I’m having a tough time getting him out, does anyone have any tips or tricks?
Could try the ice cube trick (Holding an ice cube by the foot to dislodge it), point a wave maker at it directly, if you can take out the rock, hang it upside down and the nem may unstick, etc. I think there also was a method of blocking out light by putting a cup over it and it moving in search of light. Take a look in to these methods to see if any fit your situation.

Purp Tan8g

Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Could try the ice cube trick (Holding an ice cube by the foot to dislodge it), point a wave maker at it directly, if you can take out the rock, hang it upside down and the nem may unstick, etc. I think there also was a method of blocking out light by putting a cup over it and it moving in search of light. Take a look in to these methods to see if any fit your situation.
Thanks, I will give this a shot.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: